Gottagolf’s “Gotta be a Golf God” Challenge (“Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: The “Gotta be a Golf God” contest is open to worldwide residents age 18 and older of any gender. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter the Contest under any laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. The employees, officers and directors of the Contest Facilitators as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void outside the Region(s) specified, or in any country embargoed by the United States, and where otherwise prohibited by applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules or regulations. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GottaGolf as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Gotta be a Golf God Challenge.
- Gotta be a Golf God Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Feb 10, 2016 and ending Mar 10, 2016. All entries must be received by Mar 10, 2016, 11:59pm, eastern standard time zone.
- How to Enter: The Gotta be a Golf God Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry using one of the following methods: 1) Upload your entry to gottagolf.com and use #gottabeagolfgod in the post 2) Upload your entry to Instagram and use #gottabeagolfgod and tag @gotta_golf and @golf_gods. The entry must fulfill all Gotta be a Golf God Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GottaGolf. Multiple entries will be accepted. If Contestants use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, the Contestants submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GottaGolf.
- Required Representation and Warranties: To be eligible, all entries (including, without limitation, the submitted Video) must comply with the following criteria (collectively, the “Required Representations and Warranties”): (i) Your entry and Video must be your own original work, created and shot by and/or featuring you (ii) You represent that you have the express consent of any identifiable persons appearing in the entry or Video to their likeness being used in the ways set out in these Official Rules, including Sponsor’s right to use the entry and Video for any future commercial purpose without restrictions. Entries (including, without limitation, the submitted Videos and their captions) that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible and, if submitted, may be removed at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. Entrants agree to reimburse Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates in full in respect of any losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees that they may sustain from the breach of are presentation or warranty made by the entrant or the use of any rights granted by the entrant to Sponsor hereunder.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge (the “Winner”) will receive: 1) GoPro Hero 4 (ARV: $400 USD) 2) Scotty Cameron putter (ARV: $350 USD) 3) Swag pack from Golf Gods (ARV: $30 USD) Swag pack from gottaGolf (ARV: $30 USD). No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GottaGolf discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GottaGolf to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the combined number of “Likes” their video receives on the Official Instagram page of Golf Gods (@golf_gods) and on the gottaGolf (gottagolf.com) platform. The number of likes will be totaled on or around March 10, 2016. The Winner will be notified via Instagram DM on or around five (5) days following the completion of the contest. GottaGolf shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Gotta be a Golf God Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF GOTTAGOLF) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GOTTA BE A GOLF GOD CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by Contestant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Contestant’s understand and agree that GottaGolf, anyone acting on behalf of GottaGolf, and GottaGolf licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, Contestants represent and warrant that their entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If the Contestants entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, the Contestant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of GottaGolf. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, the Contestant shall, at their sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. The Contestant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GottaGolf from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which GottaGolf may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. Upon Sponsor’s request, each entrant must be prepared to provide a signed release within 5 days of notification.
- Terms & Conditions: GottaGolf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GottaGolf control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge. In such case, GottaGolf may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GottaGolf. GottaGolf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GottaGolf has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Gotta be a Golf God Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, GottaGolf reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Contestants agree to release and hold harmless GottaGolf and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GOTTA BE A GOLF GOD CHALLENGE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF GEORGA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Gotta be a Golf God Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Gotta be a Golf God Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fulton County, GA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Gotta be a Golf God Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: GottaGolf, 2350 Peachtree Road, Cumming, GA 30041, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than March 15, 2016 by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Gotta be a Golf God Challenge is GottaGolf, 2350 Peachtree Road, Cumming, GA 30041, United States of America.
- Association: The Gotta be a Golf God Challenge hosted by GottaGolf is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, or any additional social media platforms or websites in which it may appear.