- Tap “create”
- Upload a video
- Select “Ball Tracer”
- Use the Green Scrubber on the video timeline to select the start time for the trace.
- Use the Green Dot to select the start point of the tracer line.
- Use the Red Scrubber on the video timeline to select the end time for the trace.
- Use the Red Dot to select the end point of the tracer line.
- Use the Distance Slider on the bottom to increase the launch speed and hang time.
- Use the top and right slider to fine tune the arc of your tracer line
- Tap “next” and choose a tracer style! From here you can also save a copy to your camera roll!
If you have any questions or ideas let us know. This is our first version and it’s only going to get better in the coming weeks!
See more tips to get the most our of your tracer: https://blog.gottagolf.com/2016/10/11/ball-tracer-tips/