We’re very excited about our new ball tracer feature. We’ll be pushing many updates and improvements over the next few weeks, we want to make this the best as it can be!
Here are a few tips to ensure you get the most out of the experience:
- Video angle: Leave space above the golfers head so the path of the trace will fit on the screen. A video taken further from the golfer will work best.
- Video length: Capture a video that is long enough to allow time for the full flight of your ball.
- Slowmo vs regular: The tracer timing works slightly better with full speed videos than with slow mo videos.
- Launch speed: Increase the launch speed of the trace by moving the distance slider right.
- Hang time: Add more hang time by increasing the length of the trace, using the red scrubber on the video timeline.
- Below are some great examples from some gottaGolfers:
We’ll be launching updates very often and we’re doing our best to create something every golfer will love. Please contact us with any ideas or feedback.
A full tutorial is available here!
This is just the beginning. We have a lot of great things in store for you!