Hi! Thanks for checking out gottaGolf. This post contains:
- Tips for recording your video
- Steps to using the Ball Tracer
Tips for recording your video:
- Record in regular speed, rather than slow-mo.
- Keep the video as stable as possible throughout the recording.
- Keep recording until the ball lands, so there is enough time to show the entire ball flight.
- Position the golfer in the bottom left center of the video and allow enough space above their head to show the tracer line
- Here are a few good examples:
Steps to using the Ball Tracer
1. Login to gottaGolf and tap the green “Create” button on the bottom tab bar:
2. Capture or upload a video:
3. Tap “Ball Tracer” on the bottom bar:
4. Choose: Auto or Manual
5. Within minutes your video is fully processed and you’re notified so you can choose a custom style, custom colors, add yardage, and more!